Background by Elizabeth Weaver that I printed with the under the sea, come along with me. The bubbles are by Rene Bross (both at digitalscrapbookplace.com). And the whale and fish (there was a crab inside) are diecuts from my cuttlebug. Aren't they awfully cute! Anyway she asked me to send one to Abuela Ruth so this is my way of doing it. I know it sounds sweet that she wanted her grandma to have an invitation but the truth is I had told her Abuela Ruth was getting her a gift and she decided that to make sure she got it she needed an invitation to her party. I know, not as sweet when you know the real intention. Wish you could all join us."I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, know that full well."
Saturday, October 13, 2007
We are having a party!
I realized I never uploaded Adreana's bday party invite. Here it is...
Background by Elizabeth Weaver that I printed with the under the sea, come along with me. The bubbles are by Rene Bross (both at digitalscrapbookplace.com). And the whale and fish (there was a crab inside) are diecuts from my cuttlebug. Aren't they awfully cute! Anyway she asked me to send one to Abuela Ruth so this is my way of doing it. I know it sounds sweet that she wanted her grandma to have an invitation but the truth is I had told her Abuela Ruth was getting her a gift and she decided that to make sure she got it she needed an invitation to her party. I know, not as sweet when you know the real intention. Wish you could all join us.
Background by Elizabeth Weaver that I printed with the under the sea, come along with me. The bubbles are by Rene Bross (both at digitalscrapbookplace.com). And the whale and fish (there was a crab inside) are diecuts from my cuttlebug. Aren't they awfully cute! Anyway she asked me to send one to Abuela Ruth so this is my way of doing it. I know it sounds sweet that she wanted her grandma to have an invitation but the truth is I had told her Abuela Ruth was getting her a gift and she decided that to make sure she got it she needed an invitation to her party. I know, not as sweet when you know the real intention. Wish you could all join us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment