Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lots of Layouts

Well I have been busy today. I should say I have scrapbooked a lot today. I woke up at 4:00 am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, I think it is thanks to the Latte I had at Starbucks yesterday evening. So after tossing and turning for 30 min and waking Jorge up atleast once I decided to come to the computer and browse and play. I ran across a challenge at Digital Scrapbook Place that is called Stylelift and after reading about it and reading the tutorial I decided to give it a try. 4 layouts later and 7:30a.m. Benjamin woke up and I realized I had been playing for hours. Here are my two favorite stylelift layouts and a fall layout cause I like it so much. You can visit my DSP gallery if you want to see the rest. If you want to see the original artist whose style we are copying here is her website: http://www.wishyouwellsonline.com/art.htm. She does what is known as altered art and she is spectacular at it. I am still missing the texture she does so well (and the color, and the photos and everything else but atleast it is a start). Anyway hope you atleast get a laugh :)! because this is so not my style...




For credits go to www.mariafer.digitalscrapbookplace.com

No comments: