We have had a non eventful, busy week. Nothing major happened except for the fact that I had a photoshoot yesterday and was at it from a little before eleven until 2. The baby was a bit cranky at first but then we were able to get her to calm down and go to sleep and got some cute pics. Although with newborns they all make you go.. ah...
Adreana had her last swim class for this month so they gave us an evaluation. We are still in the first level and her biggest accomplishment for October was that she doesn't take in as much water when she goes under. She hasn't quite figured out how to close her mouth when she jumps in. Any ideas on how t0 teach her?
Benjamin has not been taking naps. This week atleast he hasn't screamed all the hour he is in his room like last week (I can't take that very well, I gained 2 lbs of what I had painstakinglylost last week b/c of it). On Wednesday he played in his room for about an hour and a half which meant he was over tired at night and couldn't calm himself down to go to sleep. He sleeps fine at school so I am going to have to see how we do today. He also learned to say Jorge so all of a sudden he will look at his papa and go: "Hi Jorge." Pretty funny...
No comments:
Post a Comment