Sunday, October 21, 2007

Eggs in the microwave

I feel like we have been doing so much lately that I have had to update all of you on those special things (and still have some on cue that I haven't done yet) that I haven't been able to talk about the little things that happen around here. That was the main reason I started this blog was to let those that are far away from us get the feel that they know us and our kids. It has been quite a while since I have seen some of you. So anyway this time I am going to post a picture of something that happened to Jorge today!

He has decided to start helping with the camera at church and this weekend was training so he went to service yesterday and this morning for first service. I teach Adreana's class second service so he picked up Benjamin and they came home early. I had made enchilada meat last night (Honduran ones not Mexican ones) and he decided to get everything ready for them. One of the things he did was hard boil the eggs. Well it seems that after he got them out he realized that they weren't as set as he wanted them to be so he proceeded to put a peeled one in the microwave... yes you know what is coming... Here is the picture of what happened...


When I got home it was all cleaned up so all I got to see was the picture but it is pretty amazing what one egg can do! He says it was only like 15seconds... I will never know. But then again I am the person that put 3 min on a mini-muffin inside a plastic baggy instead of the 30sec I was going for and had the whole house smelling like burned plastic for about a week. Biggest difference... I don't take pictures of my mishaps... :)!

Anyway we are doing good besides allergies and we are having fun making mistakes. Today we called abuela Ruth first thing in the morning with Adreana. She wanted to talk to her even if it was to tell her about something she saw on the wonder pets. It was nice to wake up and hear from home. I really need to plan a vacation down there. Will let you know!

I have to take some paid pictures of a newborn this Thursday morning. Please pray for me. Well until tommorrow... or sometime soon.

No comments: