Here are some pictures:
Adreana blowing out her candles. I had to make all of them stop eating to sing for the cake. A first in any of my parties. Rayne says it is cause I had kids perfect foods: Nuggets, fish sticks, goldfish, chips, m&ms and grapes.
Adreana opening abuela Ruth's present: A baby cinderella.
The favor bags: Following Angie's great example... Adreana and I glued a whale, eyes and waves to make the oh so cute bags. There were other bright colors as well.
One of the treats: an orange fish that contains about 1/2 cup of m&ms inside. I tied them together and made the tails on the back and Adreana made the faces. The treat bags also had a fish Sticker puzzle, a shark squirt, a fish bubble necklace and playdoh.
Here is the cake. I made the frosting my mom always made for the cake. The 7 minute frosting - a meringue type frosting. Doesn't it look like the whale is riding a wave. I was pretty proud of myself :)!
Adreana working on the frame craft. We also colored fish pictures but this is the one the kids enjoyed because it had glue. They were gluing fish foam stickers on the foam picture frames. Next time though I will probably buy stickers (it got quite messy :)!)
Adreana and her fish pinata. It was Nemo but it was the only fish pinata we could find!
Breaking the pinata.
And lastly, Benjamin going at it. His favorite part of all parties! By the way... Benjamin has started calling Adreana Missy (him and Angie and quite a few other people actually). I started calling her that because she used to like it (the issy sound) and it stuck. It is so cute to hear him call her missy. He also calls her Nana. The first time I heard him was at the pool at one of her classes when he yelled out "Go missy, Go".
No comments:
Post a Comment