Adreana has been sick yesterday and today. I think today she was better but wanted an extra dose of lovins so she pretended to be sicker around me. Such a "scammer". But keep us all in your prayers so we stay healthy this flu season.
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, know that full well."
Monday, October 1, 2007
The pumpkins are here
The pumpkins are here. The man at the patch said that he got an early shipment because of all the rain that they got this summer. For us nothing could be better. I love pumpkins and so do the kids. I took these pictures so my mom could enjoy from afar the beautiful pumpkins that are around this year. I am going to be using some plants inside pumpkins as decoration for our yard outside put won't do it until it is closer to Adreana's party. Mom I hope you enjoy looking at these. Wish you were here!
Adreana has been sick yesterday and today. I think today she was better but wanted an extra dose of lovins so she pretended to be sicker around me. Such a "scammer". But keep us all in your prayers so we stay healthy this flu season.




Adreana has been sick yesterday and today. I think today she was better but wanted an extra dose of lovins so she pretended to be sicker around me. Such a "scammer". But keep us all in your prayers so we stay healthy this flu season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment