Saturday, October 20, 2007

Layouts

Well I made a few layouts this past week (or two) and wanted to share some with you. Anyway for complete Credits of the kits and stuff I used please go to http://www.mariafer.digitalscrapbookplace.com/. All but one of them uses dsp products. The one that doesn't uses a kit I made! I do kits and papers and stuff every so often. The problem is I never use them! The preview of the kit is at my dsp gallery and if you are interested in digi-scrapping or in the kit, leave me a comment or send me an email and I will get it to you.

Another stylelift. This time it isn't a layout just an edited picture. I am planning on printing this one for her room becuase Adreana helped make it. Saying goodbye to Abuela Ruth. Yes I do think Abuela Ruth was sadder. Or maybe it was me I just wasn't in the picture.

A layout with my kit! Yeah!!! This is only the second time I actually make a complete layout with my kits. It is an old picture of Adreana of two years ago but her turning 4 has made me keep going back to those old pics to look at when she was my baby.


No comments: