Sunday, October 7, 2007

Halloween Party

Can you believe it? I have posted 3 days in a row. If you don't visit often you will have quite a bit of catching up to do! But I had to come and post a few pictures of our neighbors Halloween Party. I know it is early for Halloween but this is in fact better than Halloween. Everyone takes a treat for the bags so we come home with lots of goodies: this year we got everything from fruit snacks to pencils to lots of candy. And better yet I get to take a few extra pictures of the kids in their costumes... so here they are... a cute little monkey (that is Adreana's description) and a fairy princess: tinker belle....


Adreana is in front of the Frankerstein Treat giver. She made it out of a TV box isn't it awesome! The kids loved reaching in the mouth for her treats. She got a set of stickers.


Jorge got volunteered to let the kids wrap him up as a mummy. They used toilet paper and crepe paper and were pretty succesful. Unfortunately Benjamin didn't like this done to his papa.
Finally! It was time to unwrap him. Baby boy headed straight for his face and even went for his thumb when his face was completely unwrapped. I think he just wanted to be able to see him.


And this is one of the cute treat bags she made. I guess as long as she continues to do this I can forget about needing halloween bags for trick or treating. These just deserve to be used. Adreana's was a little witch. BTW if you are interested in baby scrapbooks, invitations and details for your parties like these (and live around our area - No shipping internationally sorry :)!), she is starting a business doing just that! Let me know and I will give you all her details.

No comments: