Okay so she technically got a hair cut last month and her hair grows super fast so it doesn't look like this anymore. But I wanted to show you how she looked right after and why I think my girl is a super star.
It all started because we hadn't cut our hair in sooo long! I showed you her hair and it was halfway through her back. Anyway I told her how I had always wanted to let my hair grow out and donate it to locks of love when I young but neither my mom or I had that type of patience. To tell you the truth after a certain length my head starts hurting so I couldn't take it any longer. Well that lead to us searching how long it had to be and we realized that if she cut her hair real short we could do the 10 inches.
About every week she would ask if her hair had grown and I wasn't even sure how to measure it so we decided when we got to the hairdresser we would ask her. Well it turns out it would have been real short for 10 in. since Lisa explained that she needed atleast another inch to even it out. But she did tell us of beautiful lengths by Pantene and how all they need is 8 inches. I let Adreana think it out for a bit reminding her she didn't need to do it but my little girl was determined so she went for it...
Here she is 8 inches later.
I let her get a feather since I thought what she had done was so selfless. Hair is a big thing for me. I also have to say I think she looks especially cute with short hair. We don't straighten it often so I need to come by soon and get a picture of her with curly short hair... will do soon.
8 inches is a lot of hair! Take a look!






No comments:
Post a Comment