Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hair...

Adreana and I haven't been to the hairdresser in a while: which means our hair is LONG. In her case she looks adorable, in my case it looks like I really need a haircut. We will be going soon but in the meantime I have found a couple of blogs with hair instructions. I have been trying them on her and this one was one of my favorites...

They call it the waterfall braid... I found the instructions here.

Here is what Adreana looked with her braid:
And here is a close up of her hair:
A couple more closeups so you can see how long her hair has gotten:

I think this ended up being one of my favorite do's I have done. Probably why I have pictures of this and not of any of the others. :)! I should take a few pics though. She has been a trooper letting mom play with her hair.

Love this girl of mine -






No comments: