Robin was one of the ones that stepped up and asked for some. She needed some headshots. I had so much fun with her. She has a wicked sense of humor and she is such a wise mom. She homeschooled 3 until just recently so she can so get me! I loved our time together and it was such an honor to be able to have her trust me with her images.
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, know that full well."
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Robin - picture of a writer
This summer I let my friends know I would be talking some pictures again. Just a few sessions and just in summer. I wanted to remember how much I enjoyed it and be done in time for school.
Robin was one of the ones that stepped up and asked for some. She needed some headshots. I had so much fun with her. She has a wicked sense of humor and she is such a wise mom. She homeschooled 3 until just recently so she can so get me! I loved our time together and it was such an honor to be able to have her trust me with her images.
Robin was one of the ones that stepped up and asked for some. She needed some headshots. I had so much fun with her. She has a wicked sense of humor and she is such a wise mom. She homeschooled 3 until just recently so she can so get me! I loved our time together and it was such an honor to be able to have her trust me with her images.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment