Monday, August 22, 2011

I scrapped after over a year!

My life was certainly turned upside down when I decided to homeschool. And not in a bad way. It is more my priorities had to change and God had to deal with me about what people call "me" time but that is for another post entirely.

Needles to say things like digital scrapbooking (and paper scrapping) had to be put on the back burner along with photography and some others. It is ok. It was hard at first but I am now doing things like crocheting and knitting that I can take with me to do during swimming and soccer or do while we watch a movie as a family. I have started sewing more since baby girl got an interest in it and I had spent more time drawing and doing art while trying to learn enough to teach it back to baby girl.

So when in May my friends asked me to join them at a scrapbooking retreat I couldn't say no. I wanted some time away and this was perfect. Some girl time and some time to try and finish the kids Baby books... yes they are long over due but eventually they will get done!

Needless to say that left me in the mood for some digital scrapping so I thought why not! I made 3 at the end of July. One I had started back in May and never got it finished. But since it has been so long I thought why not share them with my 4 faithful readers. It will also be a break in all  the pictures I took this summer... I have more to post in the next few days... So enjoy because it might be another year before you see anything like this again!




No comments: