Like I said previously I had a lot of other photo sessions to share. I still have one with Adreana that I really need to get to but before I do those I wanted to share the ones I took of Maria.
She is a fellow homeschool mom that is also a writer. She was part of our co-op a few years back. She is one of the sweetest and kindest ladies I have ever met. Her beauty isn't just skin deep! Thanks Maria for letting me take your pictures.
And BTW if you haven't been stopping by my www.mfphotographybymaria.blogspot.com blog do so because I have posted pictures on both blogs. I don't want you guys seeing the same ones and I know atleats my mom will miss them if I don't post some here and since she prays for all my shoots I want her to see what God is doing!





No comments:
Post a Comment