My beautiful girl is now a starfish/Ray... she is no longer an eel.
For those of you that have been following the blog for a while you know that I am talking about swimming. For those of you that haven't it means she progressed in her swimming enough that she advanced to a new swim class level. This is the last level for preschoolers.
What she can do:
-Swim/paddle on the front without a float belt for 15 ft
-Swim/paddle on the front with a float belt for 25 yards
-Swim/paddle on the back without a float belt for 15 ft
-Swim/paddle on the back without a float belt for 25 yds
-Jump into deep water, swim 5 feet, turn around and swim back without a float belt
She is super excited and so am I. Today I saw her swim across the pool all by herself! I am so proud of her! She has really worked hard and it has payed off. Go Adreana...
Read here about when she became an eel.
For those of you that have been following the blog for a while you know that I am talking about swimming. For those of you that haven't it means she progressed in her swimming enough that she advanced to a new swim class level. This is the last level for preschoolers.
What she can do:
-Swim/paddle on the front without a float belt for 15 ft
-Swim/paddle on the front with a float belt for 25 yards
-Swim/paddle on the back without a float belt for 15 ft
-Swim/paddle on the back without a float belt for 25 yds
-Jump into deep water, swim 5 feet, turn around and swim back without a float belt
She is super excited and so am I. Today I saw her swim across the pool all by herself! I am so proud of her! She has really worked hard and it has payed off. Go Adreana...
Read here about when she became an eel.
Oh and by the way the picture is from about a week ago when I was trying out my new lens. And here are a couple more cause she is so cute!

4 comments:
Maria, those pictures are beautiful. Great conversions, tone is awesome!! I love how the light hits her hair in the last one!! Congratulations to Adreana on advancing in swim class...that's exciting!
Are you bringing the kids to homecoming? When are you going... Friday or Saturday?
Those are very cute pictures... Jorge is going to have to feed her garlic and onions when she gets older to keep the boys away :)
Such a Cutie! Love the pictures!
I think we are just going on Saturday morning. Josh is flying in on Friday sometime. Do you have the kids signed up for kidzone or are you keeping them with you? I need to decide. I'm kind of paranoid about those things. Is Jorge going to send an email out about the plan Saturday? He had mentioned that.
Post a Comment