Saturday, September 6, 2008

Announcements (finally)

Here it is (finally), as promised, my announcements...





1. We are the proud owners of a new to us Toyota Sienna minivan... and I am loving it. About two and a half months ago our Pontiac minivan decided to not run anymore. As so much was happening to it (including no AC) we decided not to invest any more $ into it and get us another one... Benjamin calls it red rocket.






2. Yep, We are homeschooling. We are using abeka curriculum and are ready to start. Don't forget to keep me in your prayers this year. This is definitely an act of obedience on my part. I didn't think I would be doing it or that I would enjoy it but Adreana and I (and Benjamin) are having fun. We are reading tons of books and loving it!






3. We are the owners of 9 (I mean 7) fish! Yes It was 9 but two of them have gone to a better place! I thought we would get 2 and we ended up with 9. They are beautiful to look at and we love them already...The picture is of all 9.


Anyway that should catch you up on our lives for now... well not really but this should do for today!

1 comment:

Erin said...

No babies to announce :)