I guess I should never say I will post more often because then life goes CRAZY and I don't even post as much as I used to! I haven't even emailed my mom in the past few days - sorry mama! Things have been good. I can't believe it is February already!
Adreana started her eel class this week which is much of the same except they really make her work without her float belt on. She didn't go to school yesterday because she got croup and a bit of a fever monday night. She lost her voice also some yesterday and it was pretty funny because she always speaks pretty soft and it was almost impossible to understand her. She is back to normal today though.
Benjamin is going strong. He has some alergies but nothing mayor. It is so funny because he refuses to sit by me during swim class. We had made a friend named Rosie (who spoke spanish) but she is no longer coming so he has decided to make a new friend. Her name is Amber and goes with her baby and a 2 yr old (incredibly enough she also goes to church with us) so I feel sorry for her that she ends up with mine right next to her also. She says he doesn't bug her so I am praying he keeps behaving. I just can't get him to want to play with me. Angie says it is because he is tired of seeing me all day... I think it is because he is too much like daddy.
And then there is me. And yes I have been set up. 2 weeks ago on Sunday a lady from my small group and I were talking about Bible studies and I told her I was going to do Covenant by Kay Arthur at another church because it wasn't a precept instead of doing Bible Study at ours because I didn't think I could do the homework. Well I walk in and to my surprise it is Covenant Precept upon Precept. And I all I could think of was, well God I think it is a set up and if you think I am ready for Precepts then here I go! And I am loving it. Last week I did all my homework! I am surrounded by Seniors (citizens I mean) but it is so much fun and I am learning so much from them and the curriculum. I love precepts!!! So glad to be back at it!
I am also planning to do an Easter Shoot (maybe in Tulsa too) but will let you know more of that when I figure it out. For now just pray with me for wisdom on this. Thanks!
Anyway my mom got her phone put back this week so I should be posting every day :)!
No comments:
Post a Comment