He is really talking now. He also talks in sentences. Tantrums are also better... although for having said that I will probably have to deal with one today. He is getting to be a big boy! He loves to sing and we find him singing to himself all the time. He also loves to sing when he is getting his diaper change. The cutest thing is when he sings Fabulous from High School Musical with Adreana. Mostly funny because all he sings is NOT at the end.
One of the silly things he does is he calls people by the wrong name. And I think he knows it too. He calls both Dave and nay, Grandma Nay. If you ask him where Grandpa Dave is he points at him and he can say it but won't call him that. But that is better than the fact that he calls Angie, Mark, Jacob and Ethan - Jacob. It doesn't matter how much I tell him to say Ethan, he still prefers Jacob. But he must like that name because whenever he is playing with his toys one of them is always Jacob.
He has decided to stop napping. Not that I am happy about it and I am trying to train him about quiet time but it is difficult. The other day he snuck out of his room and into Adreana's. He will take a nap at MDO (but so will Adreana) but never for me. He still needs a nap and yesterday we were all in our room and after he left and there had been about 5 minutes of absolute quiet, we decided to go see what was going on. Jorge was afraid that he had gotten into some chocolate covered pretzels I had just finished but instead we found him zonked out in the living room. Here is a picture for you to enjoy - it is pretty dark because I didn't want to use much flash and wake him up. What was really silly is that when Jorge tried to put him in his bed he screamed and came into the computer room and fell asleep on the floor. On the way back from church today we asked him if he was going to nap in his room, with me or on the carpet and of course he replied the carpet. Maybe sleeping on the floor isn't really considered napping.

He loves shoes. He likes to wear them all day. He doesn't care what I clothes I put on him as long as he gets to pick out his shoes. His favorite are his yellow crocs and then he likes shoes that velcro. But so do I. I just finished making a layout that he will strongly dislike me for later so I obviously have to post here for all of you to see. It is about his fashion sense with hats... which he also seems to like.
Well Jorge seems to be getting sick today. I must have given him what I had. I can't wait till we are all free of any type of illness at the house. Adreana asked me today when she would get to hold baby Joshua again so who knows we might just have to go all the way to see Marleny sooner than later and give him a hug. I really need to find a baby near by.

No comments:
Post a Comment