Friday, February 29, 2008

Easter Photo Day - Tulsa

Well, I decided to do it! I will have a shoot in Tulsa also. It will be at my friends Lisa's house and only for a few hours on Friday March 14 and a couple on Saturday March 15. When I went to send the emails I realized that I have lost most of my Tulsa emails since we had that virus attack our computer a couple of months after we moved... so if you didn't get an email from me, please send me one and I will make sure you get the info.

I am hoping that we all have a blast here and there. I can't wait to use some of the cute props I bought and see what you all are dressing your cuties in this year. I bet they will look fabulous!

2 comments:

Marta said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

I finally forwarded out the email to my friends in tulsa!! sorry it took me so long!!! I'm excited and can't wait to see the pics that you take!