The first one was the sign for sit. Benjamin had just walked in the kitchen so I looked at him, made the sign and said sit. He looked at me a little funny, so I did it again. He just turned and started walking away. Of course I am thinking "Guess he doesn't know it." Then as he was walking out of the kitchen, Adreana was rounding the corner into it when I heard him say, "Come on nana, let's go sit, mama gonna give us treat." and then he went to sit to the dining table.
Of course he got a treat but I won't be doing that sign again soon. I imagine it is what his MDO teachers do when they want them to sit in their circle, usually to get a treat. I am going to have to find out cause if not I have been had. I have not laughed that hard in a while. Now I am a little worried about trying the rest of the signs on the sheet...
Anyway I made a layout about Jorge's Birthday that I should have uploaded with his birthday post since I forgot and I don't want to go Edit... Here you go...

Credits at www.mariafer.digitalscrapbookplace.com
1 comment:
Funny!!!! You should find out about the other signs before you do them. That is so funny!!!!
Post a Comment