I finally came back to show you a few more pictures of the baby in my layout:
It is Michael and Erin's new baby. You know Michael and Erin from these. Well it isn't two anymore it is 3!! and this one is as cute as the other two! And no that is not her real name on the layout but I didn't want to use the real one not because I can't remember it but because I was sure I would misspell it. Maybe Erin will email me the real one so I can email her my layout. :)!
Erin is one amazing mom. She is taking care of a newborn and homeschooling! She is my hero! She is an amazing mom and friend! Can't wait to see you guys again.
But enough talking here are the pictures of their baby girl...
I love that last one. I know she is thinking get that camera out of my face and let me sleep! What a cutie! And as always check www.mfphotographybymaria.blogspot.com for 4 more.





2 comments:
I love the pics!! Her name is Laekin. Did I tell you Mike named her? Hope to see you soon...you can come hold her and I'll clean.
Oh I know her name! I just didn't think I could spell it!! I try to spell it Lakein (But it doesn't look right!) He told me how to remember but I can't!!! I love the name!
Post a Comment