"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, know that full well."
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Michael and Erin plus two!
I got to go get some picks of our good friends Michael and Erin. I knew it would be fun because I don't think I have ever been around them and not had fun! I am so honored she let me do this for them. I hope you liked them Erin!
Yep... We had been trying to get together for years now so I finally just told them I would meet them there exclusively for this. I like how they turned out... But they are such a cute family it is hard not to do good by them!
3 comments:
cute!! Where did you take them?? did you come to tulsa?? is this woodward??
Yep... We had been trying to get together for years now so I finally just told them I would meet them there exclusively for this. I like how they turned out... But they are such a cute family it is hard not to do good by them!
I LOVE them Maria!! and I love you :) You'll be getting one with your christmas card soon. Thanks again for doing them for us.
Post a Comment