I was told today that I haven't blogged about my kids much lately and I realized it was true. Not because there isn't much subject matter but because I am always tight on time and then when I do make time I have been wanting to show of my pictures and showing my mom what her prayers help me do but it is high time I add my kids to my blog so expect some more about them in the coming days...
First up Adreana because she lets me take more pictures than Benjamin. I took these pictures exclusively for the DET contest but she humored me. I LOVE how they turned out. It is so her.
Not only is my girl beautiful but she is sweet and kind also. She is just shy of her 8th birthday. She still loves soccer and baby dolls and most of all real babies. She wants to drive a convertible on the weekends when she grows up. The plan is to have her husband have a van so she can switch with him whenever she needs it for the kids. (we will see how that works out for her!). She is my number one fan and I am hers. She still loves Awana and is almost done with her book. She is enjoying homeschooling more this year than ever. She is now part of American Heritage Girls and earning badges is consuming our lives. She still swims. She still doesn't like her veggies and eats really slow. She has more of an attitude that before but still has the sweetest heart in any girl I know. She is an avid reader and will read anything she can get her hands on. Junie B Jones are her favorite books and National Geographic Kids is her favorite magazine. Her favorite shows on TV are on the food network. She loves Jesus and God is always teaching her something. It is like the devotional goes right with what we have been talking about in her life. She is a bit of a drama queen and she knows it. Her brother is her best friend. Her smile can light up any room. She gives the best hugs. We all love her dearly and thank God every day for her.






No comments:
Post a Comment