Thursday, September 29, 2011

I finally did it - I made DET

I know you guys know I love digitally scrapping but with life so busy I hadn't done it in ages. This spring though I told you I had done a few but what I didn't tell you is that I decided to try out for DET (Digital Elite Team) at DSP. It is the Creative Team for the site I frequent. Well I have told you I have tried out before and never make it but this time I did!!! Adreana I think is so much more excited than me. She can't wait to see me work!!! So expect to see many more layouts in the the next 6 months... and hopefully more pictures so that I can use them in my layouts!!!

Here are the layouts that got me the win:





Anyway I am sooo excited. I can't believe it finally happened! I hope you like my layouts!! For Credits on these layouts go to www.mariafer.digitalscrapbookplace.com. Oh and no you haven't seen the pics of that cute baby yet... soon I promise! It is on my to do list!

No comments: