Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Adreana came to Jesus!


I have such great news to share:


Adreana is now my sister in Christ! How awesome is that!!! There sure was celebrating in heaven and on earth because of her decision!


I have to tell you God answered so many prayers for me this day. If you know me, you know that we talk about Jesus and God and our beliefs at our house on a regular basis. We spend a large portion of our time at church and church activities. We send the kids to Awana because we believe that what is taught to our kids is valuable and that locking God's word in our minds and heart is of utter importance but one of my biggest prayers was that my kids would receive the Lord as their Saviour here at home so that I knew their prayer was sincere.


Benjamin did this over a year ago. It was during homeschool and he was so young that I think we need to revisit a little later... Adreana though knew she wasn't ready and said she wanted to think about it.


Today though when the day was almost over she came to me and said she wanted to pray to God to be saved! What a blessing and a miracle. Jorge and I both got to be with her and rejoice with her after. Just like I wanted it.


Thank you dear Jesus that in eternity she will be there with me!!!

No comments: