Thursday, June 24, 2010

Funny things today

Well today has been a great summer day at our house. We played at the park. Went to speech (Benjamin has been working hard and getting better so that made me supper happy). Had fast food and played games. And during this awesome time my kids say the cutest/funniest things and I don't want to forget. So another post basically for me!

Anyway the reason for fast food for dinner was that Jorge got treated out by vendors to dinner and gokarts but I didn't want to tell the kiddos about the gokarts so I just said Dad was going to dinner and have some fun. Well Adreana has never been one to not inquire when she knows there is more to the story but since I wouldn't answer she said:
"I know what papa is doing. He is going to Chuck E. Cheese because you said it was fun and that is the funnest of all"

Then when I was putting them down to sleep they were again fighting about who gets to go first so I reminded them that since it is an even day Adreana goes first (You know girls are even, boys are odd) anyway she prayed and when she was done, Benjamin asked me why Adreana got so many even days. Of course I tried to explain to him that it is almost always the same amount of even than odd days that he had nothing to worry about. I don't think I convinced him because then he prayed this:
"Dear Jesus, Please make it an odd day soon. Thanks, Benjamin"

Thankfully I know Jesus is bound to answer that prayer tomorrow which he is going to love until I remind him that on odd days he has to take a shower first which will probably make him wonder why there are so many odd days! Anyway just some laughs from our family.

No comments: