My girl and I were having lunch today when out of the blue she says:
"Mama, I have been thinking. Thank you so much for everything you do for me. You know the laundry and cooking because if you didn't then I wouldn't have it, so thanks."
I get all teary just thinking about it! Makes everything I do (including the laundry) so worth it!
Of course she followed that by asking...
"Mom, did God make it flood on Monday? Cause didn't he make it flood with Noah?"
Talk about a loaded question... I will be thinking about the best answer for that for a while... or I might just wait for dad to come home and let him answer...
1 comment:
sweet girl! smart girl! Sounds like something Katherine would ask...
He did, He did make it flood for Noah, but He also put a rainbow in the sky. The rainbow symbolizes the covenant God made with Noah not to destroy the world in such a way again.
I find comfort in that...
Post a Comment