Wednesday, May 26, 2010

AWANA Awards

Today were AWANA awards night and Jorge had to miss it because of work so I took pictures and am uploading so he can see them!
But before I show you the pics, I have to tell you that I am brusting in pride for my kiddos and my husband. They are amazing. Jorge took it upon himself to teach Adreana all her verses and encourage Benjamin with his. They did amazing and I am so happy that he cares so much about their spiritual life as well. Thank you Jorge!!

Adreana cried today because Dad wasn't going to be there and I know it broke Jorge's heart to miss it but we will all be celebrating this tomorrow!!!



The cubbies went first!
Here they are singing Jesus loves me (and like Benjamin says he who died)
And here they are singing He is Still Working on Me. Yep he must use the potty...
We were up to the potty dance in this one... So right after these next couple of pics I went to get him.

He was waiting for his cup filled with goodies. Right after this I called him to go potty and he ran out of there. Everyone was laughing... It was pretty funny! Atleast he held it till he got his award.

Here is my little girl. The sparks sang the songs of the Old and New Testament. Pretty awesome.

Before she got her award the Sparks director took the time to let everyone know that she had said every verse possible. Adreana not only finished her book but did the review and also finished the extra verse book. She said over 81 sections!

Way to go ADREANA!

And here she is holding her first book award and the extra credit pin she got tonight! (and if you are the observant type they did mispell her name :)!)
And in case you haven't noticed I love AWANAs! I love to know my kids are hiding God's word in their heart already and that they already know where to turn!


1 comment:

Erin said...

i completely agree, Maria... we need you to come take pics. When are you coming?