Monday, March 22, 2010

It was spring and then this weekend it no longer felt like spring. I have had the allergy and sinus infection to prove that it is spring. We planted our herb garden and our seedlings because the weather was gorgeous and then it snowed.

And this is how the plants looked on Sunday! All cold and withered. Jorge covered most of them and they are fine but these two I thought I could cover with bags but it didn't work!



And when I went to look out the window this is what I saw. They say that on Saturday some places recorded 50mph winds.



Apparently my lovely bird feeder didn't appreciate it because this is all that I found.
But I still remember it... And I have these to prove I loved it. Oh well hopefully I will be able to find another on sale this year at Hobby Lobby.

1 comment:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

She is growing up so quickly!! It seems like just yesterday I was swinging by your house after work to visit with you and baby Adreana!