We got more snow today... All week they have been warning us of this winter storm. Mostly ice they said and some snow for Friday. But we got a little bit of ice yesterday and it snowed all day today.
We braved the cold including my mom and went outside to play. The pics are all from my garage so they aren't the best but I didn't want to take the camera outside.




My favorite photo of the day. Ain't he cute... hope he caught one...

She is kind of cute too... :)
We also got all sorts of visitors in our back yard. Take a look (consider I still didn't want to get my camera wet plus the trees our in our neighbors yard):

This little guy looked much better in real life... a spark of color admist the white.


This guy was there most of the day. I wanted so badly to find a wamer place for him.

And look at him. He was beautiful!

Okay and this isn't a visitor but it looked so beautiful I couldn't help myself...
I really couldn't.
Now to decide if we can still have our vday tea party... maybe we will sleep on it! tough decisions :)!
No comments:
Post a Comment