What caught most my attention is how big she is getting. She is quite the lady and as usual in the 1/2 years we are dealing with quite a bit of 6 yr old attitude. It has gotten her in trouble more than once. The other thing I am enjoying about her is how much she remembers and can talk about people that are not around us like my parents and Dave and Nay. She remembers what they say and laughs at things they did together. She is still extremely detail orriented and is starting to talk about some friends more than others. Some of her favorite people are Hayden and Maura which is a surprise this year since before now her favorite people were always boys. She still loves to create and draw and now loves to read. She has finished 3 early readers and I have found her more than on one ocassion reading her piggie and elephant and frog and toad books to herself.
I know that this isn't the most technically perfect picture. I mean my crop was horrible and there is hair all over her face but it is a picture that makes me think of her. Her crazy hair and sweet smile I had to make it a keeper.
After Adreana saw this next picture she asked me who it was of. I told her it was her and she said, I look older in this picture. I agree.





No comments:
Post a Comment