One of our Christmas traditions is to decorate gingerbread houses. This year however the kids found a kit with gingerbread people and they thought this would be a fun change. So even though we didn't get to do it before Christmas we had sooo much fun decorating. And I mean we... Jorge and I got to do a couple ourselves...




A bit sad because mom said he had to wait until she took a picture of his cookie before he could eat it... such a mean mommy...

Adreana's gingerbreadgirl.

Here is Benjamin's second cookie. It does look yummy no wonder he just couldn't wait!

Success! All smiles after here...

One of our gingerbreads suffered an amputation... So it immediately became Jorge's

Adreana couldn't make herself eat her own so she ate papa's...

Sure is yummy!

Jorge made the one on the right... and I just had to make him a gingerbread girl. :) They sure make a sweet couple don't they!
No comments:
Post a Comment