Sunday, December 27, 2009

After the record snow fall here, we had to go play! I showed you our house but I haven't shown you my kids playing...

Here are the pics from the day after the snowfall...
Adreana making a snow angel for the first time. I don't normally let them get all in the snow but thsi year we bought them snow pants so they were all in! How fun!!!
Her snow angel...
Benjamin helping his dad clear the driveway.

Climbing the snow mountain.
Getting hit by a snowball his dad threw at him... Or was it more like a snow chunk. This picture still makes me smile!

Everyone clearing the driveway.
A few days after. The snow was a bit tough but here is my 3rd kid making a snow angel...
My little boy trying to imitate his dad. As you can notice he wasn't heavy enough to break through the snow.





No comments: