Jorge gave me my Christmas present early. I had been looking at soft boxes for ages now and he surprised me a few days ago and I finally got to play with it yesterday and today so bear with me cause I have lots of cute pictures (any pics of my kids are cute!!!)
Lots of hot spots but look at that smile.
So many hot spots I had to make it black and white but I am loving the eyes!
Don't know what that smile is but getting better.
I like it! Look at that crooked grin! Ain't my boy cute?
cuddling in the couch with mono.
Wearing our spiderman slippers. So fun! (and yes I am aware his pj pants are way too small)Another one of Adreana cuddling on the couch.

And my favorite of the bunch! A well loved mono!

2 comments:
what size softbox did you get? I am waiting for my 50x50!!
Not quite that big... I haven't been doing business so this is just his gift to me so it was just from our tiny budget. It isn't a strobe either but a cool light but I am loving it. It is also an octagon not a square.
Post a Comment