Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One year shoot

It has been a long time since I have been here and then when I do come it is to post pictures of someone else's kids... I had this shoot of a one year old at the beginnning of the month and never got around to posting on the blog so I thought today was as good as a day as any. I promise to come back and update you on our life soon! BTW - I posted different pictures on the photo website so make sure you check it out!





Peek-A-Boo


2 comments:

Marta said...

Oh too CUTE!!! I LOVE THE FIRST PICTURE WITH THE ONE... I will have to use that for Dani's first birthday pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what is going on with you guys!

Dan said...

AWESOME SHOOT!! My favorite one is the three photo series!! I love it! Yes, please update on your life and going ons! :)