Friday, May 2, 2008

Some cute/funny stories

As usual I am posting these stories more so I won't forget than for your benefit...

On Tuesday when I went to pick up Benjamin at MDO his teacher told me that they had had a floater (teacher) come in and that she had asked Benjamin his name and he said "I am Diego". If you are a preschool parent you know exactly who he was... Diego, the animal rescuer! She told me they all called him Diego for the rest of the day! He has been telling us at home he was Diego but I never dreamed he would tell a stranger. At home he also says... "Al rescate amigos!" His favorite person to rescue: Adreana. Adreana doesn't like the game very much but what can we do! Yesterday he also pretended to be Little Bill. But my biggest surprise was yesterday when he came up to me and said: "You are not mama, You are Uniqua".

Now for Adreana... Her pretend has been based on reality. A couple of Wednesdays ago she was in a presentation with her wednesday night group. They sand about 3 songs on stage. She was thrilled. So now she is making up her own songs and signing them on stage on the fireplace. I got a snippet of one with my little sony camera, quality is bad as it was very dark but I think you will enjoy it. Watch her hands...


1 comment: