First of all: HAPPY FATHER's DAY! We have had a good one! We bought Jorge a T-bone Steak that was over a lb! He enjoyed it but hasn't eaten since!!!
We had a lot of 1sts today! CAUTION: Lots of pictures!!!!
Benjamin's First time to get the hang of his tricycle:
Adreana's First Bike:





She has been asking for a bike for over a month but with our trips (we were gone for three consecutive weekends! yikes!) and VBS it was impossible to get to the store. Friday we went to a friends house and they had little bikes and she rode them all over so her dad went yesterday and got her, her very own PINK bike!
Our first lemonade stand:
2 comments:
WOW!! Great pics. I'm glad that you enjoyed a great Father's day! (I am not calling Jorge until tomorrow, the 17th! :) ). Anyway, thanks for posting new pics of the kids. They are SO BIG!! Adreana looks really tan, and beautiful! tell her that I LOVE her new bike!! And Benjamin looks like he is having tons of fun on his new trike!!
What a fun day!! Thanks for sharing with us.
Post a Comment