Monday, March 10, 2008

what a day

Well I have spent most of my day trying to stay awake editing pictures. Unfortunately as usually ends up happening when I am online I ended up spending WAY too much time at DSP and chatting with friends on Messenger. Oh well...

But my day was pretty good... What was not so good being woken up at 4am by my daughter throwing up. She doesn't seem sick or act sick or have a fever and her apetite is ok so I am thinking it was just an upset stomach. But not that best way to get up in the morning. To make matters worse I had had insomnia last night so hadn't gotten to bed till late. So we slept in this morning and didn't go to Bible Study (wasn't sure what Adreana had so decided to stay home with her).

Anyway Yesterday I took pics of the kids and played with the camera (will post those pictures at another time) but here are my layouts:


No comments: