Saturday, March 8, 2008

Easter Photo Day - 2

I have had trouble uploading these pics, so please read as if you were reading Saturday! :) haha

Well another day gone by. Not as good as yesterday because my kids made a mess of my clean house... and I had to spend lots of my time processing photos and Jorge isn't feeling well, but God is still good and the day had its very good points.

I love taking pictures so when I get to do it I have a good day. Also I had some of my neighbors that were young adults and their sister come and take pics. That is always fun. Lots easier when they know what they are doing than with 2 yr olds. Anyway here are some pics and a layout... cause that is why I am up late!











1 comment:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

I love that last picture!! Great job with the girls. I think you got a cute shot of the 2 year old. Mine may not be easy too, she's pretty set on her own ways right now, just like any other 2 year old. We'll see!