Thursday, March 13, 2008

More Layouts

Well I have been busy doing layouts... I know I should have been busy cleaning house but that isn't quite as fun!

Here are 2 with recent photos from Sunday. (I told you I had fun getting picks)

One from Benjamin - I know he isn't there. Click on it so you can read the journaling and understand.
One of my beautiful girl Adreana.

And 2 layouts with not so new pictures:

Marleny and Joshua. I don't she even has seen this pick.... cause it was a throw away but with some tips on making dramatic photos and lots of ime I think it looks decent. The crackle on it is an overlay... pretty cool huh!
And a really old one - 2002! I have been missing the kids that aren't kids anymore. So I decided to scrap a picture I should have scrapped a LONG TIME ago. Anyway I am hoping to make this the title page and finish of with layouts from the trip... we shall see.. You should see my big file of works in progress.

As usual for credits go to my dsp gallery!


No comments: