Monday, March 31, 2008

Tornadoes here

I know lots of you must have heard that we got some tornadoes in the area. They were close but God was merciful and we are fine. We did have to go into shelter (closet) during the storm last night so the kids are extremely grumpy today. I can hear one cry as I type. But nevertheless we are safe.

The tornadoes hit about a mile or two away from us on two sides. A little closer that I would have liked but a great reminder of a covenant God that is protecting us. Please pray for those whose houses were damaged because of this.

1 comment:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

I'm so glad to hear that you guys are doing well and are safe from tornadoes. We'll keep you guys in our prayers as we go through the "spring showers" or "tornadoes" this year.