Adreana picked wings to go with her princess dress and so she could be a princess fairy.
A Princess
A fairy Princess
Benjamin picked a gun. He didn't really care what he was going to be. He changed his mind often but he wanted a gun!


We didn't do much this Halloween and it seems like most of our street was gone so the kids and I ventured out into our neighborhood and we had so much fun. They loved going up to the houses and saying trick or treat (Well Benjamin did) and they were so polite and said Thank you (Ok so Adreana did). We met neighbors we hadn't met and came home with quite a bit of candy and we also have the one I had bought to give out that stayed since there was no one here to give out candy! I am seriously thinking of making m&m cookies and snickers brownies for our neighbors... now if I could just find the time!
Adreana and I made some treats for Halloween. Some mummy and ghost cake pops. They were going to originally be popcorn cake pops for her party but I ran out of time so they became ghosts and mummies and boy did we enjoy them.
After Benjamin got this gummy eye in his basket he insisted we were done trick or treating and we had to head home. I hope it tasted as good as he imagined it.




No comments:
Post a Comment