Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Walking with the Dinosaurs

We took the kids to Walking with the Dinosaurs. It sure was fun although not theologically correct. We did talk to Benjamin and Adreana afterwards (and some during) about creation and what we believe compared to what they said. She was so funny cause at some point when they were saying that birds came from dinosaurs, I told her it wasn't true because in the Bible it says clearly that God created the birds on the 5th day and she turned to me and said "Yes, he made them each of their own kind". I guess we have talked about this before :)...

So here are some pictures from the show. We couldn't use flash (not that it would have mattered from where we were on the 3rd level) so they are grainy because I bumped the ISO and it was dark. As soon as I process some more I will let you see them. It truly was a spectacular and beautiful show.





Oh and BTW... If you believe in evolution I hope I didn't offend you... I am just stating our own beliefs as this is my blog :)!

No comments: