The highlights of our week: walking with the dinousaurs but more on that in another post and we were sick last week:
Adreana came home from church on Sunday and layed in the couch all covered up all afternoon. I thought it had to do with her being so tired from the night before (she woke up early and we didn't get to bed till after 10). Jorge was a bit concerned because she never fell asleep just sat there but we took her temperature and she seemed fine.
On Monday, Benjamin was sooo clingy. I should have seen the connection but I didn't. I was so tired by the end of the day that on Tuesday when I had to take him to school, even though he had lots of drainage I assumed it was allergies and sent him off. Then it hit me. Tuesday afternoon when Adreana and I got to Barnes and Noble to wait for Benjamin to get out of school I was dead tired and sooo cold. By the time we got home I knew I was sick. I couldn't even muster up energy to cook dinner so I called Jorge for backup and he told me Dave said he had had the same thing. A 24 hour bug. We must have spread it at MDO but oh well! What I felt most guilty about was being annoyed that Benjamin wanted to be on top of me on Monday and I was so upset and frustrated about it. He must have been feeling terrible! Poor baby. He has a bit of asthma from all the drainage and allergies that we have had going but is doing better today so he continues to be clingy so I have made it up to him since then!
Anyway here is our week:

No comments:
Post a Comment