On Christmas morning we woke up somewhat late and opened presents with some kiddos. They had a blast and got oh so many toys! They loved what they got. I am posting some pictures for you to see. The train set is huge and most of it has been put away. Jorge gets to pick Benjamin toys and I am not sure who he really picked this for Benjamin or himself. We have quite a bit of video of the electric trains going round the track. hum... They played the rest of the day until nap time when Adreana and I got busy baking Sugar Cookies. I had promised her we would bake some since the beginning of winter and we finally got to it. Then we went to see our good friends Ada and Luis and spent some time catching up until Adreana saw Luis's mom eating noodles and decided she was starved. And that was our Christmas. Hope yours was awesome also!
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, know that full well."
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Christmas
We decided to spend Christmas just the 4 of us. Jorge was wanting a traditional Pavo relleno the Honduran way and some rice for Christmas dinner. So we decided to have it on Christmas Eve like we used to in CA. We spent the whole day cooking. It was a good time together. Then we went to Church and then to Yukon to see some Christmas light. We got home close to 10pm and had our dinner. After dinner the kids went down and so did we. Well Jorge tried to stay up and came and woke me up at midnight to wish me a Merry Christmas but I think I just grunted... so tired! I thought I would treat you today to some pictures of us! I usually only post pictures of the kiddos but since it is Christmas...




On Christmas morning we woke up somewhat late and opened presents with some kiddos. They had a blast and got oh so many toys! They loved what they got. I am posting some pictures for you to see. The train set is huge and most of it has been put away. Jorge gets to pick Benjamin toys and I am not sure who he really picked this for Benjamin or himself. We have quite a bit of video of the electric trains going round the track. hum... They played the rest of the day until nap time when Adreana and I got busy baking Sugar Cookies. I had promised her we would bake some since the beginning of winter and we finally got to it. Then we went to see our good friends Ada and Luis and spent some time catching up until Adreana saw Luis's mom eating noodles and decided she was starved. And that was our Christmas. Hope yours was awesome also!



On Christmas morning we woke up somewhat late and opened presents with some kiddos. They had a blast and got oh so many toys! They loved what they got. I am posting some pictures for you to see. The train set is huge and most of it has been put away. Jorge gets to pick Benjamin toys and I am not sure who he really picked this for Benjamin or himself. We have quite a bit of video of the electric trains going round the track. hum... They played the rest of the day until nap time when Adreana and I got busy baking Sugar Cookies. I had promised her we would bake some since the beginning of winter and we finally got to it. Then we went to see our good friends Ada and Luis and spent some time catching up until Adreana saw Luis's mom eating noodles and decided she was starved. And that was our Christmas. Hope yours was awesome also!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment