Not great pictures to show case our hard work but I wanted to show of the cards I made to send in the soldiers care packages. I actually made a TON more but these I think are my 4 favorite. Adreana helped glue and come up with some of the other simpler designs. I have never really been into making cards but I thought this was for a good cause and actually I enjoyed myself with Adreana. I also made some hats but didn't take pics of those. Adreana really got into the spirit of this project and that was great so that was great. I didn't expect that when I signed up to do it but it has been a sweet reward to see her so motivated.
The chillin one has glitter on the bottom and on the be yourself there are some flower brads. Super cute.



No comments:
Post a Comment