So here are some pics of the kids from Sunday (cause they both looked so cute and I needed to do something fun after the class!) and some from Friday that we went to the park on a cloudy not so hot day.
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, know that full well."
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Last week
It has been a week since I posted anything new. Not alot happened but here is a recap: I restarted my diet and told Adreana which is looking to be a big mistake (or maybe not) because yesterday we were watching unwrapped and they showed a taste panel at Wendy's and when I told her that that is something I would love doing, she informed I couldn't because I was on a diet. We also went to Tulsa to take pictures of Joshua which I will post shortly and got to see grandma Nay and Grandpa Dave. We were only going to stop by for 30 min and where there about 4 hours. I came home with more books than I need as usual but some awesome gifts in a jar cookbooks so I am happy. I also taught Adreana's Sunday school class for the second time and had a not so good experience. The teacher for the class next to us didn't show so I ended up with 19! 3 year olds!!! I came home crying. They promised me it won't happen again. It better not cause I don't think I can survive it twice. As soon as they opened the partition I lost control of the class and it wasn't pretty. I didn't lose a single child, not even after I took them to the playground, and of that I am proud!!!
So here are some pics of the kids from Sunday (cause they both looked so cute and I needed to do something fun after the class!) and some from Friday that we went to the park on a cloudy not so hot day.


So here are some pics of the kids from Sunday (cause they both looked so cute and I needed to do something fun after the class!) and some from Friday that we went to the park on a cloudy not so hot day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment