So here are some pictures of Adreana resting her eyes. I would add one of Abuela Ruth resting her eyes but I am afraid I might get in trouble...
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, know that full well."
Friday, August 17, 2007
Like Abuela, Like Grandaughter
Before Adreana goes to bed we watch a little bit of TV with her, usually food network. Yesterday as we watched Ace of Cakes, I realized she had fallen asleep. I leaned close to her and said "Adreana, did you fall asleep". She opened her eyes slowly looked at me and, just like Abuela Ruth, said "No, I am just resting my eyes." closed them back up and continued sleeping.
So here are some pictures of Adreana resting her eyes. I would add one of Abuela Ruth resting her eyes but I am afraid I might get in trouble...


So here are some pictures of Adreana resting her eyes. I would add one of Abuela Ruth resting her eyes but I am afraid I might get in trouble...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment