Saturday, August 11, 2007

Layout Adreana y Maria Jose

I decided to upload my latest layouts. I love both these pictures. Adreana's was taken yesterday and Maria Jose's about a week ago. Even though Adreana was never as small as Maria Jose (Adreana was born at 8lbs 5oz, Maria Jose at 3lbs 14oz) the picture still reminds me of my baby girl.



For Credits on the layouts go to www.mariafer.digitalscrapbookplace.com
A quick conversation with Adreana tonight... as we were praying tonight for Maria Jose I asked God to help her grow and becomes strong and left it at that. Adreana added so she could go home. After she said this she asked: "Will her whole family go home?" I explained that she was at the hospital but her parents and brother were at home. So she went on and asked who she was staying with. I told her that with the nurses and doctors. And she said "and who else besides those two?" And I explained that that was it, no one else and needless to say she was very concerned about that situation and couldn't quite understand why her parents weren't with her... so we prayed again for her. Maria Jose you certainly are being prayed for and we will continue to do so until you go home!

No comments: