Everyone had fun! Benjam in went down the kiddy slide over and over again. So many times in fact that I took Adreana to ride the dragon, went to the lazy river, waited for Jordan to jump of the trampouline and when we got back, Jorge was still watching Benjamin g0 down the slide. Benjamin also made tons of new friends. I forget how social he is. He even went to sit on the lap of a lady that was watching her kids swim close by. Thankfully she liked kids and didn't mind it at all.
Adreana loved the dragon. An oversized floating dragon that is. She would get on it and then slide down and have me catch her. She also loved to pretend to swim in the lazy river. She just loved the water.
So where are the pictures? I didn't even take my camera since I knew Jorge and I would have to divide and conquer to survive this. But I do have another picture of Benjamin playing in the backyard yesterday... he is a cutie so I don't think you will mind...
No comments:
Post a Comment