Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Duckie PJs

I finally downloaded the pictures from the camera and found these two and decided to share them with you. Before you say anything about Benjamin wearing girls clothes let me tell you the whole story... Adreana out grew the Duckie pjs Benjamin is wearing but she loved them so she asked if she could pass them down to Benjamin and since I thought it was sweet I said yes. Every night after that she asked me about the pjs and why he wasn't wearing them. So last Tuesday I took advantage of the fact that Jorge wasn't home when I gave them a bath and put him in her duckie pj and put her new duckie pj on her. She got so excited she couldn't stop hugging him. He was excited too but I am not sure if it was because of the pjs. She will probably ask that they wear them again after we do laundry so I am seriously thinking of cutting of the bow maybe that way they won't look girly. It is a cute picture of them though.



No comments: